Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What if I'm looking for a bathroom, I can't find one, and my bladder explodes?

Ever stop and wonder, what's the Christian way to roll with this? Here's a real life applicational situation ...

A guy slips in the through the back/side door at Dairy Queen. He goes right into the restroom and he's in there ... a while. He comes out and slips right back out the back/side door.

I thought, "That's pretty brazen, especially as I think he did more than #1. I would have had to buy something."

Even at a gas station I feel inclined to buy a pack of gum or a Coke. Is that misplaced guilt or obligation?

So, do you feel inclined to buy something when you use an establishment's restroom?

Is that the Christian way to go, buying something?

Are gas stations in a different category? Does the cleanliness affect whether or not you make a guilt offering?

How do you roll?

No comments:

Post a Comment