Friday, November 14, 2008

I wanna marry you because you're the first person I wanna look at when I wake up in the morning, and the only one I wanna kiss goodnight.

In a movie I saw recently, I found the following dialogue about relationships interesting:
  • April: “Forget about the 'real' deal. You don’t find it, it finds you …you know, when you are ready for marriage, a mortgage … the person that you are with THEN is the one.”
  • Will: “So, it’s not WHO; it’s WHEN?”
A question I have often been asked regarding when/whom to marry is, "How do you know?"

How do you know (s)he is the right one?
How do you know you're ready?

Really, what is often wondered is, "How do I know someone better won't come along?"

What advice do you give in these areas? If married, how did you know?

P.S. A Happy Anniversary to my mom & dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment