Monday, January 4, 2010

No, not "show you," show ME the money!

I'm excitied about being in charge of putting money to good use for the Lord's work, but something in that offer caught my eye and REALLY peaked my interest.
"My name is Mariam Turine. I was born in India, I am married to Rev Jeff Turine, Rev pastor of Christian missionary church in Cote d'Ivoire. We were married for 38 years without a child. He died after a Cadiac Arteries Operation.

And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Five months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke). Before my husband died last year there is this sum $5.8 Million Dollars that he deposited with a Private Finance Company here In Ivory Coast."

Hmm. I'm pastoring in the wrong country. India, eh? I'd be hard pressed to deposit $5.8 thousand serving here in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment