Friday, October 29, 2010

Transformers 3 Still Filming (Updated)

A series of tweets, along with picture, from Tyrese Gibson indicates that Transformers 3 may still be filming in LA.
Back on the set of Transformers 3.!! Good to be back in LA I wrestled and had a pillow fight with my little girl last night!! Fun times !
Follow-up from October 28th seem to indicate that not only are they still filming but they allowed honor students from three local high schools to visit the set.TF hat tip to the lucky students.
Today is a BIGDAY. I arranged for 15 kids frm 3 High Schools in my town South Central Locke, Crenshaw & Compton! 2 visit our #TF3 set!!

A total of 45 kids to visit the set of Transformers 3! I'm gonna blow them away.,, And I'm gonna share everything I know with them.

Locke High School, Crenshaw & Compton High I will see you all in 1 hour on thd set of Tranformers 3! Ur 3.5+ GPA's earned you this today!!
Update: The Mail Online has posted images from the Los Angeles set of Shia LaBeouf filming a scene in front of a blue screen. I am guessing it is for close-up work that will be combined with the footage filmed at the Chicago parking deck with Shia's stunt double. Patrick Dempsey was also there but his casual attire indicates to me that he was just visiting. (via AllSpark)

No comments:

Post a Comment