Sunday, December 30, 2007

Prediction? Pain.



I don't normally do this, but I feel compelled to tell you something ...

my predictions for the NFL playoffs.


Care to share your predictions as well?


NFC:
(5)NY Football Giants beat (4)Tampa Bay Buccaneers
(6)Washington Redskins beat (3)Seattle Seahawks

(5)Giants lose to (2)Green Bay Packers
(6)Redskins lose to (1)Dallas Cowboys

(2)Packers lose to (1)Cowboys


AFC: (I know ... nobody cares)
(5)Jacksonville Jaguars beat (4)Pittsburgh Steelers
(6)Tennessee Titans lose to (3)San Diego Chargers

(5)Jaguars lose to (1)New England Patriots
(3)Chargers lose to (2)Indianapolis Colts

(2)Colts lose to (1)Patriots


Superbowl ... well, I know what I WANT to happen, but I'm not so sure. I have to go with it even though I have my doubts ...
Patriots perfect season comes to an end as Romo pulls a Joe Namath to win Dallas a record 6th Superbowl victory (bringing them to 6-3 in "the dance")


CAVEAT: These are my predictions, but not necessarily what I'd like to see happen. Given my druthers, I'd rather see the Patriots lose to the Jaguars or at least the Colts.

Beating the Colts would be ideal to avenge our close loss in Superbowl V back in 1971.

Get your rest, TO. We're gonna need you in the playoffs.

How would "one and done" be for the Patriots?

Okay ... I'll admit it: Hater in the house.


Your predictions and/or preferences?

No comments:

Post a Comment