Monday, April 14, 2008

Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.

(A great video clip has caused technical difficulties which slooged the rest of this post when I tried to embed it. It's still worth a look as some folks make a great event out of a little league game. The rest of the post is having to be reconstructed and reposted. Please pray for my sanctification and for my computer to live through the rest of the morning. Truly, I have a case of the Mondays.)

Okay, I had my whole post ready to go, but the video clip I had embeded slooged my whole post, tossing its contents except the video clip. I noticed this when I clicked "View Post." After that, everything else was gone.

Of course, had Blogger not so conveniently saved automatically for me, I could have reverted back to the older version!

After I came back down from my out of body experience, I calmly told myself I would just have to go back through my history and reconstruct the post, even though I SOOO don't have time for that.

But, then even the sloogey video (which was a good one) wouldn't play, so I'm madder than a hatter and have a case of the Mondays like you've never known.

No comments:

Post a Comment