Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Any man don't keep order spends a night in ... the box.

Chris Arnold use to say that, "Movie watching is a sport."

Perhaps he's right. If so, we owe it to each other to recommend worthwhile sporting events, not watching someone fishing on ESPN2 in the wee hours of the morning.

To that end, I submit to you my favorite incarceration movies:
  1. Cool Hand Luke
  2. Shawshank Redemption
  3. My Cousin Vinny
  4. Blues Brothers
  5. Stir Crazy
  6. Raising Arizona
  7. The Green Mile
  8. (Escape to) Victory
  9. The Longest Yard (1974)
  10. The Great Escape
Honorable Mention: Silence of the Lambs, Dead Man Walking, Escape from Alcatraz

Did I miss any?

UPDATE: Apparently, I did miss some! Thanks for those who squared me away in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment