Thursday, May 26, 2011

"I'm stupid, it's a word that means look at me..."




It's been a while again but the best thing about this week,
FT Island made comeback<3
Songs are a bit simple, but just that good FT Island sound~~ and who can say that Hongki's voice isn't great?
It's wonderful ^^
Sorry, I've been so lazy to take pictures.
But today I did.

So thing to another,
Exam week has begun.
Philosophy went well but I can't say same abou math.
Im 100% sure I'm gonna fail again.
Tomorrow there's swedish TALKING exam.....-.-
I'm scared... I don't usually talk much even in finnish...so now I should understand and speak swedish...I already have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be something terrible.
But anyway,
I started little project today.


I really hate those summer pants... and they're around 3 years old already.
So I was thinking that I could make something useful.


Tsädääääämmm!
Since it's going to be summer, there is always need for shorts.
They're are not ready yet because Grandma has our sewing machine. So shorts have to wait for a while.
I have to admit that I am a person who doesn't like sewing.
Just because I'm bad at it.
I think I would like sewing if I could but because I can't, I don't like sewing almost at all.
We will see what's going to happen for these shorts after I get in front of sewing machine.

I had almost forgot this pink top from H&M which came around week ago. I haven't used it yet, but I already love it!
While cleaning my wardrope again, I found this.
My favourite Summer-dress (h&m)
although I have only used it once or twice. Maybe I'll use it more often this summer.
Also something I found from my Mom's wardrope.
She said that she hates that belt, so that means I can take it.
I think it's nice so I really don't understand why she hates that.
But anyway, it's mine now! ^^


Like I told sometime ago that I need my very first OWN suitcase.
FOUND IT!
actually mom did, and only 35€ and it's pink.
Perfect ^^

Yeah~~
Yesterday I visited Doctor again because there was problem with my leg this time.
I couldn't feel my right leg under knee, it felt so weird and walking was soooo weeird.
I thought that what if it has something to do with my sickness and was that a new symptom or something.
Im glad to say that it wasn't anything serious.
Just some kind of infection in a nervous system.
But I got more medicines...


Like I don't have enough already.....TT.TT
I haven't been feeling so well either and I noticed I have lost some weight lately, well I don't think that it's bad at all.
Actually is so fucking frustrating because I still don't know completely what's wrong and what's going to happen.
I just have tried to keep myself busy so I couldn't think about that and
actually I have already painted all shit on the wall.
There shouldn't be nothing to worry about but geez....
this is really frustrating....


But now I'm going to continue with dramas ;)<3
And I don't have anything more to write about.
Tomorrow's swedish exam is in the afternoon, so there is no need to wake up early.

No comments:

Post a Comment