Saturday, May 28, 2011

"I've turned into a person that only knows you"

 

Good afternoon all~~!
It's saturday and once again I haven't got anything done.
I read little bit Religion today, but I really didn't have enough motivation for that. 
We watched some movies yesterday with S and J. 
Love and Other Drugs and Ps. I love you
First one was a disappointment and Ps. I love you were sad but better than first one. ^^

 

Food~~ !
That creece onion bonjour was super good witch tucs and baguette! Although we mixed french baguette with creece onion bonjour XDD

 a problem with wine bottle.. -.- 
Cork stucked and it took around 20 minutes to get that off.... : D
That was something funny. 
Laughing and trying to get that off...

This weekend is full of studying and I have 4 exams left.
Finnish, Religion, English and German.
That means boring weekend but there is only one week left.
Then we can say bye bye to school and start vacation :)


and because weather is this WONDERFULL 
right now, I can go continue studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment