Thursday, February 24, 2011

nightmare




Good afternoon people! 
Thank god, it is almost weekend again.  I have a feeling that I can't stand school at all right now... when is that fucking vacation coming??
I've been so tired.

Actually, I need to tell you about one dream I saw last night. 
well, I wouldn't say that it was a dream, actually it was my biggest nightmare. 
I don't know where I was, but it was big city.
(btw, It wasn't Seoul)
I stood in the middle of park, all alone. I looked at my cellphone which I had in my pocket.
It was my own cellphone, but when I tried to call some of my friends I only heard a voice saying: "We don't care about you anymore"
I tried to call almost everybody but the voice came again and again.
Then.. I looked down to my feets...
There was a snake. 
then, I woke up. 

I don't have any clue what would that nightmare mean?
Are my friends going to leave me?
or is somebody going to die?
O______________O 

I really don't know





No comments:

Post a Comment