Monday, February 28, 2011

Online shopping


Hi! 
I was doing a bit online shopping yesterday! 
Once again I found so much what I want, but nyyh nyyh,, I don't have enough money at the moment. 
Still I made these, so if someone has too much money,  you can buy me these ;) 
Thänks ^^ haha~~ 
So first I cheked www.yesstyle.com
I've never bought anything from there,, yet,, but I absolutely love Yesstyle's clothes! ^^ 
I haven't read how I can even buy clothes from Yesstyle, It's asian fashion onlineshop.. and I buy only H&M online shop... any experiences ordering from Yesstyle?
I so have to try this! ...when I get money..
I found so much nice clothes, I couln't put them all to this picture, but there are some of my favourites. 



then, H&M online shop. 
Believe me, I am used to use H&M online shop ;)
I fell in love with that blue summer dress! I so want that,  but again...
I need moneyyyyyy...-.-
I looked only summer clothes from H&M, because aren't we all ready for the summer? ;)
plus those shoes, whitch actually aren't summer shoes, but I like those! :)

Sorry, quick post for this day because I gotta go eat! 
                                                                            안녕!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment