Saturday, January 5, 2008

If I could only have one food for the rest of my life? That's easy. Pez, cherry-flavored Pez. No question about it.

Like countless other naive Americans, I'm hoping to lose some weight in 2008.

My solution to that end is the Atkins diet, one with which I've seen some progress in the past. It works for me because I can have a monotonous diet whereby I don't need a lot of variety.

It works for me because my temptations on that diet are limited. For example, I'm a big fan of ice cream, chips, Cherry Coke, pizza, Pancho's ... hmm. That's more than I thought and I'm actually starting to get a little hungry.

Yeah, it's probably the lack of variety that separates the wheat & the chaff on that diet. Could you eliminate the variety?

So, if you could only have one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

For me, the playoffs would entail:
  1. Pizza
  2. Ice Cream
  3. Bacon
  4. Chips

I have ...
  • Chips losing on the road to Pizza
  • Bacon loses a close one in overtime to Ice Cream

In the culinary Superbowl, I have Ice Cream beating Pizza, thanks to a neutral site.

I'm not interested in your food pyramid, but your food playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment