Monday, July 7, 2008

All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

I ... uh ... have this friend ... who watched this past season of the Bachelorette.

He just has to say that he never saw the past 2 episodes coming.

It was shocking that Graham was cut and didn't make the final 3, but you could see how that was his own fault. The final rose, or at least a trip to the finals, was his to lose.

But Jeremy not making the final 2? Wow, I couldn't believe he was beat out by Jesse. Yeah, Jesse the rad snowboarder. Jeremy was my guy from the beginning, so I ... uh my friend was already getting concerned.

But Jesse beating Jason for the final rose and engagement? Who would have seen that coming? I couldn't believe he made it into the top 12 and figured he was just around for comic relief.

Either it's me ... uh ... either my friend just doesn't understand women or Deana was much less predictable than expected.

Well, congratulations, Jesse & Deana. Knucks ... explode it with a view toward May 9, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment