Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The i Revolution

My nephew loves his hi-tech.

He has virtually everything made that is electronic. And, generally, top of the line, or very close to it.

He became an Apple-convert some time ago. I am still a HP person.

He has an iMac, iPhone, iPod, listens to his iTunes and, on Saturday morning, he became the very proud owner of an iPad.

Thus he became iMan.

I changed that to iT (his first initial, and more fitting considering what IT stands for).

I played with his iPad on Sunday and was quite impressed and even admitted to him that I may have to break down and get an Apple product.

Understand, of course, that I do not think anything bad about Apple or their products, but I am a HP person, at least for computing. I have HP PC's, HP laptop, HP All-In-Ones, HP Photo Printer and HP Scanner.

Thus, for me, it was something new and different thinking about a computing device that is not HP.

That is, until my nephew, of all people, sent me a link to something he thought I would like.

And, yes, i do.

Suffice it to say, I will not do anything with iPad until I see HP's Slate. I just hope they can produce it quickly enough to gather some of the market share, based on Apple's iPad sales.

Below is the link iT sent to me.



Over For Now,

Main Street One

No comments:

Post a Comment