Monday, March 24, 2008

Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion.

Check out Tony Kummer's March Madness ... blog-wise, that is.

He's seeded SBC blogs according to his 3 criteria and arranged them by division.

I am honored that SEMPER REFORMANDA has been invited to the tournament AND to have garnered an 8-seed in the Midwest Division.

I'm up against some big boys including my good brother Rev, so I'm clinging to the aspirations of another Cinderella story.

(I'm thinking I should have mucked it up a bit more on the SBC slooge to have received a higher seed. Lord willing, I'll know better for next year.)

Should you be so inclined to vote, click here to vote for your favorites of the field. In and of itself, it's a good collection of links for your viewing pleasure.

My Aggies were a #9 seed and within a whisker of upsetting UCLA on Saturday, a #1 seed. I hope I don't let them down and I hope to make the Sweet 16.

I also commit to represent the Lone Star State well.

Voting ends Sunday night (3/30).
*I'm Gunny, and I approved this message.*

No comments:

Post a Comment