Thursday, September 30, 2010

" About me" by Andrés, class 5C


Hi!!!
My name is Andrew, and I'm ten years old. I live in La Coruña, in the North West of Spain. I've got a brother, his name is John. I like watching TV, and in summer I like to go to the beach to swim and to play with the sand. I like to go to Ferrol too because my grandfather has got a house and we go there to plant vegetables. I don´t have any pets, but I like animals very much. I've got brown eyes and brown hair. I can ride a bike but I can´t dive. My favourite singer is Juanes and my favourite TV programme is Bob Sponge.
I like playing with my friends in the park. My bests friends are Oscar, Alejandro & David.
And that´s a little description about me.
Good-bye my friends!!!. See you at school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment