Saturday, September 25, 2010

Satuday evening


Good evening everybody!
One day passed again, and what did i do?
I wasted my time to read religion.
Whole day, and only thing i remember is reformation and catholic church.
Here again, i wasted one day for nothing.
Of course i want good score, thats because i read but still.
I was so annoying to everybody today, and i have no reason why.
I was so so pissed of and i yelled too much.
Well, the reason is unknown.
Still one day of weekend left.
Don't want an ending, like Sam Tsui sings,
I found his songs and cover-songs couple days ago from YouTube.
So amazing~~ his voice makes me feel so much better.
such a beautiful song~~<3
okey, i have to admit, he's good-looking too ;)
lolololololololololololol~
See, no angst text anymore :)
Music makes miracles!

Sincerely yours~

Coffeecup~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment