Thursday, March 31, 2011

Good day



I had actually quite great day.
Weather was really good and school wasn't so bad at all. 
Omg what's wrong with me today? :D
I just came back from work, geez children were so loud today..
How can 9 small children make so much noise? 
Tomorrow actually begins the legendary exam week.
but but, I have free day ;) 
No exam = No school 
So I am going to sleep REALLY late and start with svenska later. 
I was just talking with Junho through msn,
he will be at army next year and Haneul just moved to Australia.
I hope there will be some friends at Seoul when I get there.. :D 
Better to be or I will get lost in a hour.
It seems that we're all really grown up :D 
and there isn't so much time to my&Hanna's birthday party (it's so great to have friend who has same birthday ^___^) as well and actually next thursday starts last part of this semester. 
 Summer is here soon ;) 
but now I'll go to eat something and sorry about grammar mistakes.
Im tired to care about my english writing right now, lol.
Bye~~


song that is playing in my head all the time :) 
U-KISS - 0330
Although I was a bit dissapointed that they ghanged 2 of the members but this song is still so good.
I can't hate this because of the new members, song is just so catchy. 
And who said that new members can't sing? 
I think their voices are great. 
Ok ok, I'll go now

Bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment