Sunday, March 27, 2011

우리주말


Good Evening all. 
Weekend is almost over again and finally I deciced to do this post.
I haven't got anything done this weekend. I've been such a lazy ass but at least I did some parts of English portofolio. It's almost ready. 
Yesterday I went out with camera to took some pictures. 
Weather was so wonderful so why to waste that? ;)

 Like I mentioned we went to Kuopio and Varkaus at friday. 
Savonia school was interesting but I really have to say that maybe Engineering and Bussiness are not right career choices for me.
 There was also a lot of chinese exhange students in Varkaus campus.
One of them wrote names in chinese. 
(He was cute ^__^)
So there is that picture of my name in chinese. 

 
I took picture of that mascot too. 
Stalker mascot I would say. 
Although I had my camera with me whole day there wasn't time to take pictures, like always.
Always when I have camera with me, I don't take photos and then when I don't have camera I suddenly want to take photos.
Pläääääääh~
Anyway I still need to continue english and hurry to watch Spider Man 3 with my little brother. 
(clock 21.00 at Nelonen)
Exam week is too close again...>< 

Good Night all. 
I hope you guys had great weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment