Thursday, March 24, 2011

almost weekend

Hallo! 
It's almost weekend again and I have to say that this week has gone quicklier than I expexted. 
School school school school and homework homework homework and homework. 
Well, it's not even friday but actually tomorrow there is no school.
We're going to Kuopio&Varkaus with school group so I can't say that it is gonna be normal school day. 
Although I am not going to stay in eastern Finland in the future, it's nice to know what kind of school that is. 
I thought that spring was already coming but somehow when I got back from work today.
There was so much snow again.
When the hell is that-long-waited spring coming? 
-.- 
This weekend I am home with my little brother because parents are going to Tallin. 
Nothing special at weekend so maybe I have a chance to study and make that English portofolio. 
Sounds already so boring.
It seems that I don't have anything interesting to write. 
Nyyh my boring life... :(

Also before I forgot!
Today ELF's song came out. 
I love it! <3 
I think all ELF's and Super Junior are going to love this song. 
At least I do but tweets in twitter mostly said that all ELF's liked this already and the song came out.. around 18 hours ago. 
We're fast ;) 
anyway,
FIGHTING ELF&SUPER JUNIOR!!! :) 

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND MY DEAR READERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment