Monday, June 27, 2011

Helsinki day one




When we left from Kitee to Helsinki last monday, it was raining sooooo hard that I coudn't thought that it would be wonderful weather in Helsinki.
Our first plan was to go shopping but because sun was totally shining we decided to go Korkeasaari-zoo. 



 


 It was really nice because all animals were out so I got many good shots.
I hated Amazon.... yeah.. I am not good friend with snakes... expecially when they're big, fat and green. 

We went to Korkeasaari by bus and it was just our luck...-.-
The buss driver was really.. RUDE!!! 

I was going to upload video of that but Blogger is against me today, so later. :)
After Korkeasaari we went to eat to Kamppi shopping mall and after that we went to Kallio where we stayed. 
Big thank you for Janina's Aunt :)

I got Linnanmäki-pictures from Janina.
Well most of them were ok, but there is a lot of bad pictures too... ^^ 

By the way, Summeri- tv show is coming to our town but I am not sure yet will I go to watch filming. 
We'll see about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment