Sunday, June 26, 2011

I went to Helsinki...and did a little shopping.

I went...
and did a little shopping. 
So here's what I bought on Tuesday.

 
Shoes from Spirit Store

 Shorts & Belt from H&M
 Shirt from Cawaiii-shop

 
 
 Jeans from Seppälä 




Turban-hat from Seppälä.
Actually I didn't want to buy this, but kind of had to.

 
Knitting from Seppälä

Bird necklace from Cypershop

There was Sales in Gina Tricot, so I found these~~


We went to Linnanmäki at wednesday and at thursday we had some more time before going back to Kitee.
So we did little more shopping ; )
Marshmellow lollipop from Linnanmäki ;) 
and Hello Kitty Calender from Suomalainen Kirjakauppa.

I didn't have calender last year, so I kind of forgot all important details. So now I bought this, I can mark them up, so I can't forget so easily. 

We also found something useful.
Jamera's bookstore in Kallio. It was next house from where we were staying so it was really useful.
and high school books there was quite chep. 

I gotta still buy some more books for next year because I didn't have anymore space in my bag I coudn't buy all of books I need. 

 
Elefant-cellphone jewerly from Acezzories.

I'm going to be REALLY SICK and BORED in next weeks. So I bought something to read. 
Week in the hospital is looong time.

Yeah, I got phonecall at thursday morning from University Hospital of Kuopio.
They've decided the surgery day and its 5TH JULY!!!!!!!!!
Soon, right?
I'm going to hospital at 4th July because they need to take new MRI pictures and more tests. 

I'll probably keep updating pause at that time. 
I just thought that I HAVE TO SKIP ILOSAARI ROCK  and also SCHOOL TRIP TO STOCKHOLM.
I so hope that I don't have to cancel anything else anymore.

Going to post more pictures from Helsinki trip as soon as I get Linnanmäki pictures and others ^^ 

Bye~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment