Saturday, June 25, 2011

Midsummer friday

Midsummer is here again. 

I've spent almost whole week in Helsinki and I came home at thursday night. 
So I haven't had almost anything time to rest or even unload my bags completely. 

I spend quite peacful midsummer friday. I went to Hanna's first and then we all came to my house. 
Our families are great friends together so we've spent quite many Midsummer's together. 
Later we went to Mäntyranta watch bonfire and sauna&swimming. 
I went to swim too... that water was certainly freeeeeeeeezing. 













also! Today I head someone complaining that "why I haven't made link to here from my facebook?"
the answer is clear!
I have there a lot of friends whose actually aren't real friends of mine. For instance I haven't said clearly about my sickness in Facebook. There are too much unknown people.
I don't want everybody to find this. So I've decided just to combine blogger with twitter. 
I should clean my facebook friend list. 

I'm going to post later about Helsinki-trip because I need to get Linnanmäki-pictures from Janina.


Good Midsummer's fest to everybody~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment