Monday, June 27, 2011

Linnanmäki



I visited Linnanmäki amusement park last time in 2009 with Janina, so it was so amazing to go again.
It was so much fun this time and weather was on our side too.

I couldn't go to all machines because of my sickness.
Well, I wasn't so sad about that... New machine Ukko looked terrible, and Janina said it was. She went to that, I stayed down and took some photos.



Funny mirrors~






We asked some random kid to take picture of us.
I think this was good one.
All pictures are taken by Janina's little Canon because my Nikon is way too big.


  Ferris Wheel~~ it was scary.
Wind was strong on that day... It was really  shaking a lot.

But enough of our Helsinki trip.

I came home couple hours ago from Library.
I lent some books to read and today I remembered that I SHOULD start studying Swedish too... After my surgery I don't know how long my recovery will take...
Offical recovery time is that 6 weeks, but of course I can live almost normal life in that time.
Just how I feel...
I got my Ilosaarirock Sulo-club's ticket sold too... : )
Girl's are going to have fun without me :S

But enough for the day...

I've had headache almost whole day.. but I think this pain is small compared to the pain what will be next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment