Saturday, August 13, 2011

Plugga svenska? I think I need a helmet.


I visited Hanna's at wendnesday and now it's already saturday. 
I've been lazy updater. Well maybe because I actually don't have anything special to say. 



Yeah, I had a feeling that even trying to study together, we can't focus on swedish.
In the end, we ended up drinking coffee and talking! :D 
That actually wasn't surprise but atleast we talked all things clear. 
I had fun day at Hanna's. 


And as you can see, that book isn't swedish book.
We started talking about "what to do after school" - topic. 


Sad to say but summer is really starting to end. Tomorrow is FINAL vacation day. 
This summer ended too soon and because of my sickness I really hadn't so much time to enjoy and have fun. 
Still I'm glad that I went to surgery because those attacks haven't bothered me after surgery, so 5 weeks!!!! 
It feels great and my head is getting better too. 
I can already hide that ugly scar half still wound with my hair.



So I'm starting to be ok.
Today I'm actually going to buy HELMET.
I need still to use bike going to school in next weeks because my parents are working and without bike, I will be late every morning. 
I'm not actually morning person. 

I don't want to risk my head, so I need to buy helmet. 
I haven't used bike helmet since I was hmm..I can't even remember. 
But I don't want to be stupid and get myself back in the Hospital.



 K-pop fans!
Check out my youtube channel!
Finnish lyrics to Super Junior's Mr.Simple! 

"I remember" 
I like this song a lot !!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment