Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tattoo fever





I planned to take a tattoo when I turned 18.
But only a week before my birthday I was discovered with a braintumor so I had to forgot my tattoo.
Now I actually have some reason to take a tattoo. 
I've always wanted to have a tattoo in my left wrist so I really want to have one with a word "Hope" or "Courage","Survive" or then "Relief".
I haven't decided the word yet.
First I was thinking about blue diamond but then I realized that some of those words is so much better. I also liked those little birds.
I know making tattoo hurts.. ;D 
But don't think that the pain will be anything like pain in my head around 6 weeks ago. 
Pain is not the problem anymore.,... I so want that tattoo! :) 
I'm planning to get it in this year but we will see when.

No comments:

Post a Comment