Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend in Kouvola/Lahti


I'm home again after busy weekend in Kouvola  and Lahti. 
We arrived at friday around 09.00 AM because we left Kitee 04.00 AM!!!!!
My brother had another karting-race in Kouvola this weekend.
It was the first thing why we even went there and also my cousin's confirmation party was in Lahti yesterday.
Friday I was chilling out at the race place. 
Wathing my brother's practice and so on. 


I went to Hotel later that day because I was tired and that noice!!! 
Karting cars make really much noice, so my head was about to explode. 



My oufit for Saturday.
At Saturday was my brother's 1st race day, but I didn't went to watch.
I decided to spend time in the Kouvola with my mom. 
  Knit H&M
Blck shirt ONLY
Leggings JC
Bird Necklace Cypershop


So of course I found something to buy.
There was huge flea market at Kouvola's square at saturday morning.
I found only those Sneakers and only 3€
Well, they were 5€, but I said that I will buy them only if I got them 3€.
That lady was little bit annoyed but finally said yes, and sneakers are mine. 

Mom bought me new straightening and heat protection.
We have always used same straightening before, so I took it always with me wherever I went. 
She was annoyed about that so she bought me own one so shw could have our another by herslef. 
That was okay with me. 
 

 

My cousin Veera. 
Yesterday was my cousin's confirmation party in Lahti.
I went to church and to party with my mom because my brother and dad were in the karting raceses 2nd day race. Yeah, races are 2 days.  



Me & my cousin. 
Party was really nice and food was good but church was realllly long.
And because I'm not church person, that felt so long. 

 
Me, my cousin Veera and other cousin Roosa. 
I'm so white!!!! and still look a little bit sick, well I am.


After party we went back to Kouvola. 

My brother had just finished when we got there. 
Atmosphere in our tent wasn't actually so good.

My brother drives now Yamaha cup-races. 
Google it, its complicated to explain.l 
In Yamaha category in cup races drives over 40 drivers.
Small  race area and 41 cars = mess! 


My brother was really angry and upset. 
He had messed second chance, it's a way to get to Final race where drives around 35 cars.
They had a little bit mechanical problems and my brother drove out. 
When something doesn't go right, my brother blames dad and dad blames my brother.
Well, I think it goes like this in every family in the Karting place. 
And our way back to Kitee, I was listening non-ending converstaion about "what went wrong"
But this happens to everybody in this sport sometimes. 



And now, begins last vacation week.
Senior year begins at 15th August! 
And I should study swedish even more. I've only read 3 books. 
I mean texts and vocabularies. I should take a look about grammar too.

No comments:

Post a Comment