Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Senior year has begun! +random update




School has begun and somehow I'm already tired... 
haha~~. 
Well I can't say that my days are long... today lessons ended at 11.00 am and tomorrow 9.15am. 
Only monday is full day. 
But swedish yo-exam is still bothering me, I'm so lazy to start reading. 
 I didn't buy that helmet yet.. it was super ugly. 
So that means I won't drive bike until I got one. 
My wound has been well, but it's extremely painful at the moment. 
Even smiling hurts because the skin is moving, and yesterday I was laughing. 
Laughing is not supposed to hurt, right? 
But pain is only showing that it's healing even more. 

I tweeted that I cleaned my room, and guess what I found?
My teddybear from 1st grade!!!! 
So now it's in my bag again. All these years, it was missing and now I found it.

I was bored so I just took random pictures... oh yeah.. my hot-chocolate!
Oh god, I feel like I don't have life at all.. but maybe next time I have something more interesting to say. 
Hanna and the others are coming back from Sweden.
Did she remember my souverniers?

No comments:

Post a Comment