Monday, August 22, 2011

vardagen nro.100000000!!!



I've been such a lazy updater again...
But here's my new jacket.
I bought it almost two weeks ago and now finally I took  pictures of it.  
Jacket from ONLY
I was tired to use always my leather jacket so I bought black and simple fabric jacket for fall. 

[I've been in school all days and after school I've been so tired, that includes my weekend.
I've stopped using huge amounts of painkillers, now I only use one painkiller medicine or none at all.
So my head has been hurting pretty much too. ]

 
Picture from last week... notice my dark circles under my eyes.
I'm too tired to take oufit pictures or anything because I usually go with jeans and hoodie.
School is boring place so I usually wear something comfortable.

Yay!!!
My soveurnier from Sweden! ^^ ( don't know how to write that word correctly)
So good
Thank you Hanna! Now I'm one bar of chocolate fatter! XD
That's also how my weekend went.
Swedish, Strong Heart-episodes and chocolate.

And here's picture of tonight's dinner!!! 
This mixed with chicken and rise, is really one of my favourite foods can be made at home. 

Lately I haven't had any good blog post ideas,
so I'm asking you guys..
What kind of blog update I should do?
Comments and ideas are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment