Sunday, January 23, 2011

Annyeong!

  Annyeong!Party IV

I heard about new Annyeong! Party today.
It is only K-pop party in Finland.
And this time I really really want to go. 
Last time, I coudn't.
But this time
I want to. 

There is only one problem
witch we have to solve. The party is hold 12.2.2011, week before our "Prom". Well, that is not the biggest problem. Train and Money is.
Train costs around 60€... Im glad I have enough money right now, but Im not sure yet where we can stay in Helsinki. My friend hasn't answered yet about my message. But I hope everything will go fine and we would be able to go Helsinki.
Actually, I can't wait! :D 
I really need to have fun for a moment and change a view.
I can't stand this town anymore! One weekend in Helsinki would be so wonderful! ^^ 


ps. Let's hope that my friend will take me to her aparment and my friends will go with me!


Sincerely yours~ 

Coffeecup~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment