Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Please don't stop the music


Coffeecup is here again.
After a really short school day. (Actually I cheated a bit, but shh! Tha't bimil!)
but to the subject!
Have you ever noticed that where ever you go, for example buss, train, metro... what ever.
Almost everybody (I mean mostly young people) walk with headphones on their ears.
I've noticed this, maybe because Im one of that kind of walkers.
I feel unsure walking to school without my mp3? Even if I go jogging, I can't go without mp3.
Walking is boring enough, but more fun with music.
The town where I live is extremely small. So when I am taking a walk by myself and mp3 of course.
I always sing, only if there isn't anyone listening.
Im serious, Sometimes there just isn't people on the way at all.
So that means nobody isn't listening my damn-perfectly-pretty-voice.
So great! :D
Talking about music, I got new songs to my mp3~~
INFINITE, BEFORE THE DAWN 



GD&TOP, GIBE GAJIMA (DON'T GO HOME)


And GD&TOP- GD- OBSESSION
 




It's not my fault that
I love K-pop




Sincerely yours~

Coffeecup~~! 


No comments:

Post a Comment