Monday, August 16, 2010

back to school, goodbye summer!


Today it was.
First day at school again.
1st day at second grade, Upper secondary school.
Gladly, we didn't study today, just listening teachers speak.... bala.bala balabalabalabalabalabalabala....
Tomorrow its start.
Studying and learning something new.
08.00AM Biolody, DNA&Genes 
Sounds boring, right?
I think it really can be, im not so interested about biology.
This year, i thought i really have to study better.
and this time, keep my promise.
I've always said to myself that i have to study better and better and get good scores.
but blah... I've always dissapointed to myself, haha~not this time!

Actually this means, that i can't update so often anymore.
but i have weekends :) 

So nice school year everybody!
Let's study hard!!!!!!


Sincerely yours~~

Coffeecup~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment