Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bad morning and worst yesterday evening


Yesterday evening
wasn't good at all.
Have you ever heard about migraine with aura? 
Thats what doctor said me yesterday.
I lost touch in my left arm and left cheek ->panic
Mom said that i have to go to see a doctor.
"Little paralysis symptoms are normal with migraine with aura attacks"
Ou, thats so nice to hear. O___o
Its nothing dangerous.
Still, when i got home
Headache came.
I wasn't feeling well, but still i had to call my friend.
We share news always, of course i had to talk with her. 
This morning, even morning coffee didn't taste good.
and Dad said that i have to start eat better.
Who says i don't eat well? 
Mom, Dad, my friends and doctor.
I don't have anything to do today
so maybe i will just sleep and read and play with computer. 
Sincerely Yours~

Coffeecup~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment