Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday, Friday the 13th



Hello! 
Today is the day.
Have you guys been careful? or is Friday the 13th just a fake? 
I don't know what to believe.
Because today has been a nice day and nothing bad has not happened to me... at least yet.
Today i went to Joensuu City. 
Haha, to shopping of course. 
Friday the 13th, didn't affect me at all. 
I found some nice things.
Shirt and some DVD's. 
Nice day, but no coffeee~~~~ T.T 
Maybe i will drink coffee next morning... no one won't be making it for me, so it seems that i have to do it myself. 
Janina: "Of course, im not your slave, or nothing else" 
"I didn't ecpect that T.T monkey"

Me and my pretty friend :)<3

We also rent a movie. 
(Janina choosed)
Sherlock Holmes.
I didn't thought that it would be that good.
It was funny and exating :D Hahaha~~
and Janina drank too much red bull,,, she is a bit weird sometimes.
But i think we all are. 




 Have a good Friday the 13th Evening/Night.
Ps. Im waiting for the thunder strom ^^ 
Im not afraid :) 
hahaha~~! XDDDD


Sincerely yours~~


Coffeecup~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment