Monday, August 9, 2010

Only week anymore.....why does summer have to end?


Yeah, next monday, 16th August 2010, 08.00AM, It begins again  ->
Upper Secondary school second grade.  
Well, im not overjoying but that is just areality, school starts so that means studying starts harder than last semester. 
My first grade in Upper secondary school (Finnish Senior High) didn't went as well as i expexted. I planned to study hard, but somehow, i didn't.
Maybe because i was lazy or i wasn't so interested about Chemistry or Physics at all but thank god! I won't have any Chemistry or Physics courses anymore. 
Im  going to study Upper secondary school in 3 years, so 2 more years to go. 
Then i will be free to do what ever i want, where ever i want. 
Well at least im sure that i want far away from my hometown, i hate this place!
I've never been comfortable here or never wanted to live here but that was not my choice. 
I will be trying to write here more often about my days and i also update my twitter too. (im new there, still trying to figure out how it works ^____^)  
Actually  i already got a problem, how to change a picture? 
Is the problem in twitter or in  my mini laptop? :O 
I don't know, but i will study  better this year anyway ;) 
I really have to! if i get better scores at school that means i have more possibilities to go far far far away from here!!
Fighting!


Sincerely Yours~

Coffeecup~~! 






No comments:

Post a Comment