Thursday, August 26, 2010

End of August



Just so tired.
Right now i would like to thorw my school books on the wall.
Its only 8th day of new semester and im already needing a vacation.
I just feel too tired to do anything and i really have so much work to do.
homework, homework, homework, homework...
No fucking way!

This afternoon, after school, i falled.
I had to buy chocolate even if i promised to myself not to.
Its best medicine for tiredness and feeling down and.. hm.. what was that word? Ok, like we say in finnish
"Vittuuntuneisuuteen"
I couldn't to just walk away and forget chocolate.
I had to buy it.
And so i did.
and it was so damn good.
Nope, this blog isn't going to be my-angst-day blog.
But today was just so...
slow and stressful.
Teacher speak speak speak and write on the board.
I listen listen listen listen and write the things down on the notebook.
Im trying to understand, but it's just so difficult sometimes.
Remember everything, learn everything, and the most important thing.
To be motivated to learn and keep important things on mind, do homework, study, and write essays.
Why this all have to be so hard sometimes?

Sincerely yours~


Coffeecup~~!




No comments:

Post a Comment