Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beautiful Hangover or Love Love Love?


Hello Everybody!
Having nice hangover? ;) or maybe Love Love Love? ;)
Haha~ no no, Im not having hangover.. its not even friday, OMG, noway! ;D
Haha~ and not Love Love Love either.

 I just watched Big Bang's new MV for Beautiful Hangover.
It's good! :) Go to watch--->
 Actually i think MV was about dealing drugs,
Daesung was the drug dealer and CD and Taeyang users.
Well, T.O.P, i didn't realize his part of MV, because i didn't understand the lyrics and im too lazy to read translations. 
Our panda-boy Seungri was all the time with security cameras..
a police? ;D
There was also a western woman.
I was surprised, Every Big Bang's MV always have a woman T.T this time she wasn't asian. 
Actually first i didn't even notice that woman, Big Bang took my full attention.


Love Love Love~
My heart is freezing, I loved you, I was happy
I was born as your man so I loved you endlessy
 That's it
I try to resist the urge to cry

The raindrops soak my whole body
I force myself again, look up and look at the sky
The rain enters my eyes as i think of you
and it replaces the tears I have been holding in

I loved you 'til madness and i was so happy
The love memories given to me send you away
Goodbye my love love love
Take care my love love love 
Even if the tears are filling up soak my whole body
Now goodbye goodbye goodbye
Leave me and please be happy~~
 

FT Island, pretty boys but these boys have a feelings what listeners can feel through the songs.
FT Island is known with emotional songs . Main vocal is Lee Hongki. ( my ideal type<3)
His voice is full of emotions and only his voice give me goosebumps. 
And of course, he is good looking ;)  
I really liked this Love Love Love-song<3
and its KOREAN<3
I've been waiting this Korean song after those many many japanese songs. 
Also all FT Island's song lyrics has a deep meaning, for example, Don't Love,  Bad Woman, Love sick, After love.... etc.. :) 
but there are also a bit faster songs too for example I hope and Bing Bing Bing.
I love those all songs<3

This new MV, Love Love Love.
Good, only minus was Hongki's hair :O
Where is that cute-Jeremy-blond-hair? O____O
Nope, its not blond anymore, brunet.
 Ei tykkää!!!!
but somehow, he is still good looking...
and the others too ;D 
haha~

I think this was enough fangirl-talk.
So Im going to continue my fangirl moments alone and do something else.

Have a nice evening everyone!


Sincerely yours~


Coffeecup~~!




 





No comments:

Post a Comment