Friday, April 15, 2011

Ben&Jerry's


Hahaa, It's me again writing about my super über boring week.
I really hoped that this week would be over quickly but no. 
It felt like forever. 
Maybe because I was at school 35 hours, 7 hours in a day
and when I came home I was so sleepy. 
Today I so had to buy ice-cream<3 
Banana ice-cream is my favourite one ;) 
So yummy!!!
I have also some good news about next week.
My hair! Im gonna get longer and more blonder hair.
Yep, Fake-real hair clips 
for example like these: 


I read somewhere that clips are actually quite easy to use, ecpecially for them who has natural CURLY hair, just like me and my every-morning-curly-blond-afro. 
 So Im waiting for tuesday!!
Hmm.. then...
Tomorrow I've been planning to go visit some kind of event in the Ice hall in our town. ( Keski-Karjalan Messut) 
With J and N probably.
Still not 100% sure but anyway.
The reason why I won't be saying more about that is because I really don't know english word for that event and it's not so interesting too.
Nyyh, my poor english. 
So....
Oh! Before I totally forgot!
Big Bang's Love Song MV came out.

It's so nice<3 I really liked these new songs, aslo Stupid Liar 


Because there isn't so much that infamous/famous autotune. 
I personally don't like that autotune style so much. 
So these are a lot of better, just like before (Haru Haru and Lies<3) 

Also! 
There is new boy-group Block B.
I have to be honest and say that I didn't even notice that they made their debut.
When I noticed that J and S had favourited Wanna B-song in Youtube,
I had to listen it too. 
Not bad actually. I was quite surprised. They can sing :)
Although there is so so so so so much this kind of groups already.
But this isn't bad, good one! ^^
"Down Down Down, Sound Sound Sound" 
Maybe they're going to be more famous in the future, who knows.



Have a nice weekend everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment