Saturday, April 23, 2011

Geek in the pink


Annyeong! Everybody. 
It's been a while again..
Annyeong! because today it is, A!P V and Im not in Helsinki....-.- 
It would have been so great to be there but maybe next time. 
Happy easter everybody! :) 
and finally have long hair! ^^ 
I so love my hair now! Without hair-clips I don't think that my hair will never be that long. So Im quite glad about that I finally decided to take hair-clips and not to wait my hair to grow. I think growing would take many many many many many years. 
Hair-clips were easier way. 

What I was wearing yesterday.
Sorry, bored to remember where I bought those or how much they were. Anyway, I love that oufit ^^ 

Because we weren't able to go Helsinki to party
We kind of had our own Annyeong!Party.
It was so much fun ;) 
and because my parents took MY camera with them I had to use that old-shit one...
Anyway, photo saldo from last evening were huuuugee :D 
So here's the best ones ;) 
Great time with great friends<3


 Tonight Im gonna spend time with my grandma, eat ben&jerry's and watch asian dramas ^^
Sounds like a plan ;)
 By the way, Spotifity is quite uselful ;D
Dummy me understood that just some time ago... :D
babo me! 

Happy easter everyone and great weekend for all! 

ps.
I might not be drinking pineapple juice for a while...
expecially mixed with something...


No comments:

Post a Comment