Saturday, April 30, 2011

Klara vappen alla...





It's may day but I haven't been in a party mood at all...
I've been thingking about this brain-sickness way too much. 
What if I need surgery? or radiotherapy? or medicines? 
This week has really been heavy.
I've been talking about this with my mom. 
She was really shocked when she heard about this but
she knows that feeling.
My mom had brain tumor and she was in brain surgery around 4 years ago. ( that long already? o.o) 
Recovery from that surgery was really hard time for our family. 
Mom was in pain and of course it was mentally hard for all of us. 
But things turned out really great. 
Mom recovered and got new job. So our life has been likely normal around 3 years already. 
But then this bomb came... 
Maybe I am just thinking too much.
Im just waiting that when they'll call from KYS and tell me how serious this is. 
Of course it's serious because the problem is in my left side of brains and that because my veins are too thin. Blood is oozing through the veins. That can cause cerebral hemorrage or something... 
I don't actually know. But they said that I've had this since I was born. It turned out worse when I grow up. 
So I got early, probably the worst b-day present just one week before my birthday. 
....So great
and now because it's weekend I've had time to think about this and I had bad headache for a few days. That's the reason why I skipped few classes. 

Well, it's may day, so klara vappen för alla :)
Im gonna spend more fun May Day next year ^^ 




Now back to watch "Pride and Prejudice"
Vappuja kaikille! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment