Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Interview with DOTM's "Neil Armstrong"

In an interview with Skewed & Reviewed, actor Jon Jeans discusses his Transformers: Dark of the Moon role as Neil Armstrong during the Apollo 11 mission. The full interview is here, the DOTM portions below. (via TFormers)
Who do you play in the new Transformers film and what can you tell us about your experiences on the film? What were the first thoughts that ran through your mind when you got the script?
I play Neil Armstrong in Transformers: Dark of the Moon and it was an amazing experience. Actually, I never got a script — I was given sides to audition with, but they were just a vague outline of the actual script. Director Michael Bay did not tell me this, but apparently he’s had many attempts to hack his computer and steal the script so he is, justifiably, very guarded with regards to the script. Cory Tucker, who plays Buzz Aldrin, in the film, and I were shown a page of script while Michael held it in his hands on set. I can say that when my agent called me to tell me I booked the role, I was here in my apartment and fell down yelling for joy on the floor!
Read More »

No comments:

Post a Comment