Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wardrope, fail!


When I opened my wardrope today 
I had to admit again that I-don't-have-anything-to-wear. 
Seariously, looking forward to summer, I really don't have anything nice. I mean those old worn pieces of clothers --> Im so not wearing!
I'll maybe have a lot of stuff to second hand.
Once again I went to
H&M Online shop, 
Nelly.com,
Yesstyle.com
and how so? I already found so much clothes and shoes what I want to buy. 
The thing what is missing, money.
Im glad that my b-day is soon and paid day.
Maybe then I'll get something new to my wardrope.
*Huoh* this is so frustrating sometimes.
But
I found some nice pieces I found :) 
I was planning to buy that black babydoll-dress to my cousin's confirmation for next summer with those black high heels. 
I also fell in love with those ballerinas and flower skirt. 
So now I really have to save some money ^___^ 












Pictures from Yesstyle.com
More about shopping later.
Tomorrow Im gonna clean my wardrope again. 


Good Night all!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment