Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring is here

Good Evening everybody!


It already feels like summer has finally came.
It was almost +20 today! 
Jippeij! ^^ 
I didn't do anything special, went for a walk with N and she also wanted to see pictures from friday. :D 
 We couldn't do anything else than laugh for them. 
 But actually I don't have anything to write about.
I didn't take even pictures today, maybe because Dad took MY camera, yeah and without my permission. And our old camera really sucks! So I have to take photos from weheartit.com today. 
I know it's annoying~ 
Mom called me couple hours ago, my brother came 4th in his Karting race in Pori. So it seems he is really happy. 
I had some time today so I made (finally) new banner for this blog.
I've been lazy so I just made simple banner. It's better than only name on it. 
Haha~~ 

Because I had time today, I watched some OLD Big Bang-videos from Youtube. 
It's been so so so long time since I even listened Haru Haru& Lies.
I just wish there could be more so great songs like they are. 







Bye~~! 



No comments:

Post a Comment