Monday, January 10, 2011

The Man of My Dreams


After school work, I had time to dive in to the story of "The Man of my Dreams" 
After a terrible tiring day
I enjoy of reading this.
After I did work, witch would otherwise haven't been done. 
German essay, Swedish homework.
Im so full of this already.. 5 more months to go 
and after this semester,
my dear friends can send me to the mentalcare. 
My head hurts again
but I won't stop reading.
I like this story.
The Man of My Dreams.
When will that man to apper my life? 
In year 2300 probably.
Because I made a deal with my friends,
I can't eat anything today anymore.
Too bad, I am a bit hungry.
But deal is deal. 
No food tonight.
I am going to keep my promise.
Just on cup of coffee and I am going to continue with "Unelmieni Mies"



Sincerely yours~


Coffeecup~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment