Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Autumn days






Greetings from school pench. 
It's only 2 days to Swedish exam and I've stopped taking stress of it. 
But exams won't end because Exam-week number 1 is starting next week. 
So busy busy busy busy but in the end not that busy .

I'm waiting our autumn vacation week really much because I'm travelling to Germany (-again!) 
This time it's school's student exchange-project.
One of them stays at my place and I go to his place in Pritzwalk, Germany. 
I hope it's gonna be nice week and of course I'm gonna keep my camera with me. 
Yeah, talking about my camera! 
I'TS BROKEN, a little bit.
Only light doesn't work, so pictures came out blurry. I need to fix that before leaving to Germany.


I'm also going to visit University Hospital of Kuopio in two weeks. It's already been around 3 months? 
Time have passed so quickly, well that is only good thing.
I hope they will stop my medicines, finally and take new MRI's of my brains. 
I've recovered quite well, so I really don't want anything problems anymore.
I don't know how my head will react in Airplane because of the pressure over than 10km high.
Mom said something about pressure when plane is landing...well.. It's not like I haven't felt any pain lately. It's not a problem. 
I really hope that I will visit there last time! That isn't place where I want to go again.

Sain myös haasteen Katalta, kiitos! :) 
Pyrin tekemään sen tässä lähiaikoina. 


And for making boring autumn evenings better,
Super Junior published A-CHA! Enjoy~~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment