Friday, September 30, 2011

Day in September



Today's outfit: 
Jacket ONLY
Scarf Seppälä
Bag Sunny's
Shoes UGG (fakes, eventhougth you can't see them clearly)

It's been a while again and I wanted so much to post something. 
So I took my parents camera today because my own is still in fixing. 
I'm crying to these pictures! I want my own camera back so badly! :D
I went to café with Janina today, she had a free day too.
Hanna came only visit me today, we ate pizza and talked. I was going to take pictures too but because we were inside, lighting was really bad and that camera just sucks. 


 She has same jacket than I have, color is only different. 
I like that color too, but black suits me better. That color looks really good on Janina. 




Coffee and muffin, and quality of picture TERRIBLE! 

I'm going to University Hospital of Kuopio at Monday to see my doctor. 
For the last time I hope. They're gonna take CT pictures of my brains and check that everything is normal now. Scar looks like scar too. 
I also need to permission to color my hair. Actually it's allowed after 6 months after surgery, but hell no I'm gonna wait that long! My hair looks terrible. 
So I'm gonna color my hair next Tuesday, and yes, It's farewell to my blond hair but you will see later. 

And I don't think that I have anything else now. 
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment