Friday, September 23, 2011

Done!

wehearit

So, it's done! 
Oh god, it feels so free that damn exam is already over. 
I sat there over 4 hours and done. 
I think I did OK, it wasn't actually really difficult but I'm really bad on Swedish so of course it was difficult for me. What did you guys think? Well, they who made Swedish YO-exam this fall?

I also have more sad news, my camera.
They took it! but well, they're gonna fix it. 
It's gonna take 2 weeks! 2 freaking weeks!??? 
I'm seriously gonna cry (or at least use really "nice" words expressing my feelings) if I don't get it back before leaving to Germany. 
So, please hurry up! :D 
So now you guys have to settle with photos taken by Samsung S5230. 

I seriously didn't throw books away... :D I just got  idea to took a picture.

I was working with children yesterday again. 
I hurt my back even more :S And the best part was when I was coming back to home, it started rain. A LOT. 
It wasn't fun, because all my clothes were wet, and my hair too. 
And guess what happens to my natural curly-straightened hair when it gets wet....-not well..


So, I will post more when I finally get my dear camera back. 
Until then, bye~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment