Thursday, September 1, 2011

U-Kiss(유키스) Neverland(네버랜드) ;review


South-Korea is full of these boy bands. U-Kiss is one of them eventhough I don't think they are as popular as Super Junior or Big Bang. 
Super Junior is my 1st favorite forever<3 but of course I listen K-pop, so I listen other bands too. 

U-Kiss made comeback with a Neverland. 
They also published a song called Someday, which is actually so much better than this Neverland eh eh eh eh eh~~ song. 

I gotta say that I really liked their song 0330 and that song is so good and then they're back with this? 
I'm disappointed. 
First of all, I actually didn't like that they replaced 2 members, what was wrong with Kibum and Alexander? 
But I can't say that these new members can't sing and rap. They're talented. 

Back to song, 
Neverland is autotune pop song which gets better always when you listen it more. Party song I would say.
I'm actually waiting live so much, because I know U-kiss members have amazing vocals. 
Yeah, Kevin and Soohyun.
But anyway, there is still some English parts which sounds quite funny....
for example that new member's part at the beginning, sorry I don't know his name.
"Tell the DJ turn it up~~ up~~ UP and d-d-d-d-d-dance little more"
I laughed for that, it's suits for song but sounds so amusing. Expecially that up up up.
After couple times of listening, song really started get better. 
But it's not still as good as 0330 is! 
Rap parts have always been my favorites.
I was waiting for Eli's longer rap part... Where was it? It was given for Dongho. 
Well, Eli had rap parts in 0330. 

I would like to hear Eat Your Kimchi's review from this song. 
They make so funny reviews of K-pop songs.




Mangnae

I remember first U-Kiss music videos. 
Their image has little big changed.
Debut song was called NOT YOUNG
Cute little boys dancing and singing and now I couldn't say that the image is still cute boys. 
It's more "manliness" and sexy, well their mangnae (youngest member) is already 17, born -94.
Still some of korean boys look really feminine.
Expeacially in Korean music industry. 
Some of my friends who aren't k-pop fans usually says.
"Is that boy or girl?" "He gotta be gay." 
Dance was quite different too. 
I would really like to see live video of  Neverland before I say anything about the dance. 
It looks difficult already. 

I know that boy groups are not so popular in Europe. I mean European boy bands.
Have you heard some? I mean these dancing and singing boy groups in Europe.
I haven't heard. 
But Korean groups are starting to get more and more popular here. 


Here is part of all U-Kiss songs.
They came popular with a song called manmanhani. 
Man Mhan wha ni or something like that. 
I don't even know what that means. 

All in all,  
This is party song, sounds quite boring at first but starts to get better every time you listen it. 
In K-pop industry are already so much alike songs like this. Sorry~
Someday and 0330 are so much more better songs. 

So here was my opinion about this song. 
I haven't done reviews of songs before but because I was so fuckin' bored today I made this. 
Maybe I'll do more reviews sometimes again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment