Friday, September 9, 2011

Return of the Superior~~♥ 슈퍼주니어 5jib

It's time for FANGIRLING~~
because...
ALBUM CAME!!!!!!


I ordered Super Junior's 5th Album with ELF Finland. 
They have a facebook page and I'm also part of that group. 
There was a special chance to order Super Junior's 5th album before it even came out. 
I ordered mine in the end of July, Super Junior made comeback in 8th August and today my album came.
I didn't have to take care of shipping or ordering, paypal fees, or anything. 
I just paid and tidii~~ 5jib is in front of me. 
Of course it took more time, but it was cheaper way because there was 47 others who also ordered through this special ordering. 


We also had a chance to wish who we want to be in cover.
Otherwise that would been random member out of 10.
Well, who else than Donghae would be in the cover when album is coming for me? ;) 



I gotta say that album is huge! Covers are so huge, I bet I've never seen such a big CD Album before, but it's nice. 
There was also a surprise, because I didn't know that inside of the covers are PICTURES OF ALL MEMBERS! 


I bet many girls liked Siwon's picture, right? ;) 


I also got big poster of Super Junior. 
Now I only have to make some space to my walls. 
There was also 3 little photos of Siwon, Kyuhyun and Donghae. 


So about songs then.
Isn't music the reason why people buy CD Albums? : ) 

My favourites are
Walkin'
Good Friends
Be My Girl 
Sunflower
and of course first song,
Mr.Simple

Super Junior's 5jib was actually my second K-pop album.
I bought FT.Island's album from a friend. 

Super Junior was actually first K-pop band I ever heard, so it's kind of special thing to me.
Hey, I was 13!! Super Junior was the reason why I started to get more interested about Korean culture and expecially language.
So blame Super Junior! 

And now because group is quietly starting to broke, first Kibum left because of acting, Hangeng quit after that lawsuit, Kangin started Army and now Heechul just joined Army and leader Leeteuk is leaving in next year to Army. (Ps. Army is 2 years in Korea) 
I wanted to buy this album, because we are not sure when will next album come, or will it EVER come.

It feels kind of weird because the K-pop wave is now coming to Europe, you guys remember J-rock wave couple years ago? 
What you guys think about it?
I bet it's gonna be like that and in my opinion, it's so superficial. 
Of course it's good that bands get more fans and fame all over the world, but can you take young 13 years old fan girl seariously?... Basically I mean that when I saw K-pop article in our local newspaper, I was like WHAT? The article wasn't written well.. it sounded so superficial when I read that.
I don't have anything against of new K-pop fans or anything. It's good if they are interested
Okey, I'm not gonna argue anymore, you'll get it or not! I just don't want K-pop to come that superficial thing, well Entertainment bussiness isn't anything more than superficial..
okey, I'll stop now. 


Actually couple days ago, I was wathing TV with my brother, Arirang TV Channel (korean). 
Couple years ago my brother always blamed that my music taste is so weird and why I listen shit stuff like that and watch dramas. He called me weird because of that, well my brother is 15, so I kind of understand his behavior. 
In TV there was some show from SM Town Paris, all were screaming and yelling.
Then my brother said to me.
My Brother: "Isn't that simple simple band?" (means Super Junior, I listen that song a lot in home)
Me: "Yeah, why?"
My brother: "Is it really popular?" 
Me: "Yeah. See, I'm not the only weird one. " 
That was hilarious actually ;)  kekekekekeke~~

I don't even want to know how much K-POP albums I will bring back to home after my Seoul trip...*sigh*....XD


I would say that I listen K-pop but there is always that one favorite.
For me it's Super Junior because if you're once E.L.F, always E.L.F~~! 



No comments:

Post a Comment