Tuesday, September 6, 2011

아픈 + Birthdays

Last week went, weekend went... now I'ts already Tuesday and exactly 8 weeks from my surgery. 
I'm sure I felt as bad as this two months ago too but now I'm only with flu and eye infection. 
I have also been lazy updater, staring at computer screen isn't actually so nice with swollen red eyes. 


I gotta say that mornings are the worst. 
My eyes won't open, so I have to rip they open. It hurts but I don't have other chances. 



So tissues, comfortable clothes and hot chocolate sounds extremely nice.

Last weekend, before I got sick we celebrated Susa&Janita's 18th birthday. 
We went to ate new Chinese&Thai restaurant with bigger group and in the evening we went to our local club. 
Of course I forgot camera home before going to restaurant but food was so good! :) 

My outfit 
Blue Dress H&M 
Knitting Seppälä 
Leggings Jim&Jill 
Sneakers Kenkä Santeri
Belt Friis&Company

In the evening before going to club we spent time at Susa&Janita's house. 
Eating and talking. 

Birhday Hero Susa

and Janita. 



So this was quite picture full.
Tomorrow I'm trying to get myself in school again and trying to get myself healthy again. 
I don't like to be sick all the time. 
and I also think that I won't have anything to write in coming weeks.
So I'll update if I have something to write.


But  here's one video for Susa and Janita. 

No comments:

Post a Comment